Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, August 26, 2006
I wish i could be everything little thing you wanted needed
I'm still worried. I'm still extremely worried. I hate it when people i know are hurting themselves. In some ways i'm really glad for the circumstance cos it means me only worrying and not hurting. On the other hand, as much as i detest it, i wish things didn't turn out this way. Just so i could be there and hold your hand and look deep into your eyes and tell you "No, don't do it. Please stop." and maybe it would be effective. I want to do so much, i want to help. But it's not my position anymore. I guess all i can do now is pray that you will find someone who can take of you. Someone you want to take care of you. Only because you don't want me to be that person anymore, and frankly, i don't think i want to either.
Today has been rather eventful, it seems like the days are getting longer but the weeks are getting shorter somehow though. Not so good! Had to stand in chinese class cos Bryan Mandar Jodee Ivan and I morphed into some sort of a sleeping pentogon. Lao shi's quite funny i think. Especially when you can see she wants to laugh but can't bring herself too laugh cos it's not right! PE was brilliant, i'm becoming more and more rebellious by the week! Today Jiayi and I morphed into another PE group (Frisbee/soccering boys) and skipped our 1 round warm up and subsequent soccer game. It's nice getting to know people better (: GP followed, the Jodee the hungry monster and I scoffled down CAI FAN and had double soma rationing for today! Happy girl, that makes Jodee! Haha. Ian came over and we found new exciting ways of spraying SOUR SPRAY into our mouths to get the maximum effect hahahaha. What a retard.
Econs was quite good, i felt intellectual for once. Followed by lit and it was funny seeing strumpet Jiayi and Jodee crash after lit. I walked around being bored for nearly 20 mins then woke them up with a sunny "WAKEY WAKEY BRIGHT AND SHINE!" i think if i was them i would have shot me for being so annoying. Geog was a waste of time cos i spent the whole time not paying attn. Roar. The noisy math class's math teacher is one SICK, PERVERTED piece of shit. But i shall not go into the details. At all. Then was fruit platter break and PW which apparently both David and I slept peacefully through. I'm getting better and better at sleeping thru lectures. Uhoh! THEN WE CELEBRATED NEASHY'S BIRTHDAY! Stupid Chimpanzee hahaha. With size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX... (: boxer shorts! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEASHY X17 (YAY VISHNU I WIN!) Ganeash is so funny. And the cake was very good, thanks fairy! (I love my secret-not-so-secret-lover!..shh! secret!)
I went around talking to various people - RyanTan and the soccer boys, Theresa, Fairy and Neashy and Haiq and Vyan and them, ShawnLai.. It's kind of nice seeing people and having random conversations. After that I spent until 630 with Nick and Weemeng and Xia and Jotham at the bleachers doing nothing. But like i mentioned, rotting with people and seeing people be productive is so much better than rotting alone! Looked at an uninteresting mag, listened to them TRY to sing and watched xia and jotham volleyball while the soccer boys, trackers and crossers trained. Yeah, it's a good life. After that i left a secret msg for Seth, said bye to Clare and Weemeng's mum gave us a ride back to his place (Him and his mum are just about the cutest things ever, i think i got abs from laughing so much during the ride) then went to ISLAND CREAMERY to eat ICE CREAM with Nick then dinnered at Beauty World. It was very nice cos Nick's retarded and understands and remembers what i say almost all the time (: See? People who originate from my OG are good people. WHAHAHAHAHA. I made new discoveries today which makes me a happy girl cos we all know how i love learning! HAHAHA. I do, honest! Met my family in town for supper afterwards and ate more! Haha it was so much fun cos Dad was in one of his moods again and was imitating stuff from CLICK which they just watched. The waiter in the pizza place we went to was very nice too! And now.. I'm exhausted.
I think i've been blessed with a lot of friends and family who i love and love me back. And for that, I thank You Lord.
-I wish i could manipulate emotions to make the world a happier place
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:46 AM